Welcome!!! I have decided to take a journey deep into my inner self to discover a deeper sense of peace and maybe even to get some of life's most puzzling questions answered. Feel free to join me on this journey and leave your thoughts...

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Dating Profile


What I am looking for…

1. I am ultimately searching for a Life Partner. At age 28, I’m all for having fun, but I really hope to build a relationship with that special someone who I can settle down and start a family with. Yet even though I’m seeking that life partner, I prefer a partner who is patient and relaxed when it comes to dating. I do not want to move too fast or try to have too much too soon.

2. I need a partner who can be understanding, supportive, and sensitive of my feelings; someone who will be a support to me throughout life’s endeavors, trials, and tribulations.

3. I need a partner who can stimulate my mind, who is an intellectual/thinker. I am a lifelong learner and I would like to find someone who is the same.

4. I would like to meet men who are at least somewhat financially stable and emotionally centered, despite the fact that many people are experiencing hard times during our country’s economic crisis.

5. I am someone who believes in natural highs, holistic health/wellness, and having fun in moderation. I don’t smoke and I drink alcohol, rarely. I prefer to be around people who are like me in this sense.




6. I like my partner to be down-to-earth and realistic, yet I appreciate men who are positive thinkers as well, who know how to use positive language.

7. I have a strong sense of morals and values and I would like to find someone who shares my deep sense of morality.

8. I would like to find someone who knows how to maintain good boundaries and has respectful relationships with others.

9. My special someone should definitely have the same interests as I do. I think that people who believe in the same things, and people who like to do the same things, definitely have less to argue about.

10. I am interested in men who believe in equality between males and females. If we do go further in the relationship, I will know you are someone who will be an asset to our household, physically as well as financially.




My Interests…

1. Yoga
2. Church/Spirituality/Worship
3. World Issues
4. Health and Wellness
5. Outdoor Events/Parks/Lakes
6. Festivals/Museums/Attractions
7. Traditional Family Events
8. Movies
9. Theater/Dance
10. Dining



Important to know about me…

Something that prevents me from doing a lot with some people, are my allergies. Specifically, I am allergic to pet dander (all cats and all dogs).




My idea of a great first date…

Great first dates for me, last only about 2hrs and are during the daytime with very little or no drinking.

I believe the whole purpose of the first dates (at least the first 5 dates) is for us to spend a little bit of time getting to know each other in a one-to-one setting, and also giving ourselves the opportunity to enjoy each other without the pressure of feeling like we’re already in a relationship. So the date should be something that is mutually fun, inexpensive, and lasts only a couple of hours. I prefer to first get to know someone during daytime activities with very little or no drinking.

Examples:
1. Museum (self-paced walking tour)
2. Informal Lunch (Starbucks and surf the internet, Cici’s Pizza and afterwards play arcade games)
3. Small (not crowded) festival, water park, amusement park, or fair. (not crowded)


Bad ideas for a 1st date...
1. Movie Theater
2. Staying in (at either person’s home)
3. A Family Event/Tradition
4. Night Club/Bar




No comments:

Post a Comment