Welcome!!! I have decided to take a journey deep into my inner self to discover a deeper sense of peace and maybe even to get some of life's most puzzling questions answered. Feel free to join me on this journey and leave your thoughts...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Positive Affirmations for Meditation

1. This is a feel-good mantra which was taken from a book by Iyanla Vanzant.

"God is where I am, whole, complete, and perfect."
"God is whole, complete, and perfect."
"I am whole, complete, and perfect."

(repeat for 5 -10 minutes daily)




2. "God is good. I deserve everything that is good."

(repeat for 5 -10 minutes daily)

For me, the mantra above is about free will and choices. I made this one up to help me bring into focus things that are good for me like salad and exercise. After meditating with this, better choices become second nature.

For me, the means don't justify the ends and the ends don't justify the means... For example, starving myself (means) is not good for me, even though losing weight (ends) is...therefore I make the "good" choice or best choice, which is not "bad" for me in anyway...and the best part is that I will do it all subconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment